Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

PRESENT TIME

 
Hi o you all today
had a lot on yesterday so did not get time to put up my creations
have 2 blogs to show you today
here is the first
I have made these to sell at up and coming craft fairs
 
 
I used white card and other coloured card
wasp tape
ribbon
calendar bottoms
 
 
My image was from BUGABOO DIG STAMPS
I coloured  in with promakers
 
 
My image was from BUGABOO DIG STAMPS
I coloured  in with promakers
 
I would like to enter these calendars in to some challenges
 
 

9 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

LOL Fantastic Rachel! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our Make It Funny Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Great idea, Rachel! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Use Ribbon
Hugs
Dewi

Lisa S. said...

I love these Rachel and the sentiments are hysterical. Good luck with the sale. :)
Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Karen Wilson said...

Omgosh - these are awesome! I laughed right out loud here at work LOL!! Bet you sell lots of these, love them! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

Taniaj Scott said...

Wonderful Project really made me smile, thanks for joining us at Craft My life, All crafts challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

These are so cute and so true!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Anne Fenton said...

Oh my goodness these are so funny ...I love them ... I need them that is me for sure!!!! Thank you for joining TTCTD this week.

May said...

Fabulous creations, Love the images & great sentiments...Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge...Hugs May x x x

sparklingblackrose said...

Fantastic creations! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-