Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

PRESENT TIME 2

 
Hi to you all
ones again for today
present time 2
this is a hat I have made if it does not sell I will use it as a present
but hope to do well at the craft fairs
 
HAT TIME
 






 
To make the hat
I used purple wool
I followed a pattern
I added a brooch to the hat that can come off to wear on some thing ells
or the person can put a different brooch in the middle  
 
I would like to enter this project in to some challenges
 
thanks for calling by
hugs to all
Rachel
 
 

4 comments:

Malika said...

what a nice hat, love the coulor

Malika

Taniaj Scott said...

Wonderful Project love the colour, perfect with autumn approaching, thanks for joining us at Craft My life, All crafts challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

May said...

Gorgeous hat, Love the design & colour...Thank you so much for joining us at All crafts challenge...Hugs May x x x

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Rachel I love this! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-