Followers

Thursday, 12 September 2013

MUSIC MAN

 
Hi to you all
 
had a lot going on Wednesday so did not get time to blog my card
here is a card I made for my sons friends birthday he likes music and a bit of rock
 
 
To make this card I used
A pre scored white card
I used a sticky strip down the side like the guitar fingering
I mat and layered black and white card
I used a wooden stamp to make my background
I added some gold rub on corners in the corners
 
 
for the topper
I used black card to mat my image on I added some gold corners
I used foam pads to stick to the card
 I mat and layered my stamped sentiment
the Image was from the internet
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Cherished said...

Great Card. The image pops off the page. Thanks for sharing at Love To Scrap.

Maria Matter said...

fabulous!
love the guitar strip down the edge!!
Thank you for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!!
xx

8upscrapin said...

your color scheme works wonderfully with this image you did a great job designing it.Thanks for sharing your creation. Thanks for joining us with our challenge at Parade your Crafts .
Crystal - DT Parade your Crafts

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Great card. I really love the details of the Guitar neck. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts.
Amy - PYC DT

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Great birthday card... funny image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

great card Rachel. I like that background stamp Thanks for playing at parade your crafts.

Hazel said...

This is super, Rachel x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Super cute card and image!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s