Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

ICE SKATING

HI to all
had a good day at the craft fair on Saturday
well  new day over at

WELL ITS A NEW CHALLENGE
new challenge is
CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE
Doctor-Digi

AND


AND
This Week we ask you to "CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE!"  
Hugz, Chana
REMEMBER, You must use 1-3 items from EACH COLUMN
Have fun with the chart! 

 MY DT CARD



To make this card I used a pre scored card 
and made a twisted easel card I have added a print out
to the top and bottom part and added some gems


In corner I added some pearls 
snow flake die cut a bow and some gems



DE courage  parts
image from the paper shelter
FANTASY ON ICE 


die cut snowflake and flax stitching



bottom part 

I would like to enter this card On to some challenges


thanks for poping buy 
hugs to all 
Rachel

3 comments:

Monica Taylor said...

Just Beautiful! I love your work.

michele said...

Fabulous card Rachel! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Antonella said...

This is such a pretty card, love the blues and the lovely snowflakes!
I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
Thank You Card
I would love it if you'd stop by.
Hugs, antonella :-)