Followers

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

HAND MADE HARBOUR

HI TO YOU ALL
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

HANDMADE HARBOUR HAVE A
NEW CHALLENGE 
 This week's theme is Fun or Funny!
If you'd like to try a free Handmade Harbour digi stamp, pop over to the free digistamps page.  There's a brand new one to download!  Don't be put off by it asking for your email address - you won't be put on a mailing list.  LOVE to see more people using Handmade Harbour digis!!
If you use one of the Handmade Harbour stamps (including the freebies) you will be in with a chance of winning three digistamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour store.
 To try Handmade Harbour stamps free, check out our 
freebies!  Or look at thehumorous digi stamps for a bit more inspiration on the theme of smile and laugh!
HERE IS MY DT CARD


To make this card I have used blue card to make my easel shape
I have cut the shape with my x cut die
I have coloured with pro makers around the edge
I have used yellow card and cut a smaller shape with the x cut die
and have coloured around the edge and added this to the bottom part
I have used pro makers to colour my digi
MY DIGI IS DONE IT ALL WHAT NOW 199 RETIRED COUPLE 
FROM HANDMADE HARBOUR 
I have used my smaller x cut die to cut out my digi and added it to the top part of my shaped card



I have used the wording that comes with the image 
and coloured the background with pro makers
I have put some foam pads on the back to form my stopper part 
 
 
 

 

No comments: