Followers

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

FRIENDSHIP

Hi to you all very early her but tis that time
 

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Challenge #63: Friendship

 

 Happy Tuesday! It's doubly happy, since this is one of Tuesday's this month we post a new challenge.
You ready, Users?

Most of the kids, young and old, have headed back to school now. While days of school work may not be their first interest, I'm sure everyone is excited to see their old friends, as well as making new ones.

So, this week at Use It Tuesday, we're celebrating FRIENDSHIP.
 

 

***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***


Now for my DT card

 
To make this card I used
white pre scored card
I used a old template to make my cut and fold pattern down the side the  of card and I colourer some parts in with a pens  used
silver  straight line stickers and some pearls
in the corners I used another template in my stash and some pens to create a swirl look
I added some gems and pearls
for the centre I met and layered some red and green card then I printed out my digi
and colourer it in with promakers
I have used a old clear stamp for the sentiment and have stamped in green ink
I added some glitter to the centre of the poppies
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
http://squigglefly.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks for taking the time to look and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

 

12 comments:

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful Rachel..Hugs Lozzy x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Love the floral image and the swirly corners . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous Rachel! I love the detailing with your border stickers and your image is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Squigglefly challenge this week!

Holly Young said...

This is gorgeous! I love the intricate cut and fold you did with TWO colors! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week.

Linda W. said...

Beautiful card - I love the simplicity of it. Thank you for playing with us at Squigglefly.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a beauty of a card. ove the fold & tuck!!And poppies are one of my fav. flowers!!!Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image. Visiting from MIM.Loz

Anna Jasiolek said...

Beautiful, elegant card, a fabulous keepsake for a friend. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

Leslie said...

Your project is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Belinda said...

Your card is so pretty!! I love the little border on the side of the card and your colors are loving! Thanks for joining at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hope you will join us next month looking forward to seeing your beautiful designs. Belinda {personal blog ~ Love Stamping}