Followers

Friday, 20 September 2013

FRIENDS WE ALL NEED THEM

Hi to you all this morning
hope you are all having a good week
if not
BIG HUGS COMMING YOUR WAY
HERE IS A SNEAKY PREVIEW
OF
Handmade Harbour digi stamps
http://handmadeharbour.co.uk/

NEW CHALLENGE COMMING UP ON
WEDNESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER
THEME IS FRIENDS OR FAMILY

HERE IS MY  DT CARD
 
To make this card I have used
white pre scored card I have made it into a twisted easel
I have covered the top part with some wasp tape on the edge
I have stamped and mat and layered a sentiment
I have used a digi stamp from


HANDMADE HARBOUR
075 SHOES AND WINE
I have used promakers to colour in and have added some gems and a flower
I have used a die to cut out my shape and have mat and layered on to paper I have used a die cut to add my top edging
 
 For the bottom part I have used
green card and have added some wasp tape to the edge
I have mated and layerd the other papers
I have added a  die cut to my corner and added some gems
I have made my stoper by
mat and layering on to the card adding some wasp tape and some gems
I have stamped a sentiment
 
 thanks for stopping by and looking
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel



14 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

I love this card, it is stunning. Hope you do well in all your chalenges. Hope you have a great day and weekend.

Malika said...

Love the card with the shoe and wine glass.

very special

malika

Sandy said...

A lovely twisted easel card, thanks for sharing it with us at Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Rachel. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your card Rachel, it has my two best friends on it - shoes and wine!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! This is awesome Rachel! Love the fancy fold and that image is PERFECT! Wonderful creation that is sure to bring a smile!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Nicky Wilcox said...

A wonderful card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the image and the sentiment.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Girly and glam and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Lovely, girly card, with a sweet sentiment! Spotted it on MIM xx

Jennifer Grissom said...

What a great color combo! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

TeePees Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful make!
Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
Best of Luck!
Toni-Marie Price DT xxxxx

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes

http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Scrapbook Lynne said...

And what a perfect combination! GREAT Card Team mate!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your style...Smile