Followers

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

CHRISTMAS STAMPING

Hi to you all 
not so nice here today 
sunset was not good last night to much cloud 
will try to night after my 2 hours of Zumba lol 
ye try to keep fit we do weights and resistant bands I resist all the time lol 
and also the new strictly steps zumba 
a walk up a hill after that yee 
have a class this afternoon so will only be on once to day 

DON'T FORGET BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY THIS WEEK 
HERE ON MY BLOG 

My card I made last night 


To make this card I used a pre scored white card 
I stamped with a clear stamp some holly leaves 
in light green ink 
I then stamped using a clear stamp some flourishes with holly on 
in a dark green 
I stamped with a wooden stamp on to a separate pieces of white paper 
the Noel image and mounted it on to some gold paper  
I added this to the centre of the card 
I then added some gems in 2 corners 
I have left the images uncoloured for a different look 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP AND COMMENT 
HUGS 
RACHEL 

22 comments:

Pam said...

Love the Noel image, thanks for joining us at TSB!

Pam
DT

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Rachel, love the colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A very elegant card xxx

Miss Amber said...

Love the colors here! So warm and christmasy :) Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge :)

Ingrid Mason said...

Lovely Christmassy colours Rachel. Thank you for sharing this card with us. Ingrid (OSAAT Team)

Katie Stringer said...

Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs katie x

Mrs A. said...

Spotted your lovely card on MIM this week and came by to say hello. Hugs Mrs A.

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Rachel.. Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

Great Card and thank you for joining in the CCChallenge good luck x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Christmas in September at One Crazy Stamper, lovely job!

Leanne DT OCS!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Rachel..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so beautiful. Love the colors and the great design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for September – hope to see you again soon. You obviously used inks for this, so it would be good to enter it into CHNC challenge 140 this week. x

Marcy said...

Beautiful Christmas card and I love the image and Christmas rhinestones to embellish. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

bumblebee creations said...

this is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

Carol said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol Guest Designer x

Beccy said...

Lovely stamps Rachel. I like the colours you chose for this card and the addition of the rhinestones gives a nice little sparkle.
Cheers,
Beccy

melissac said...

I love the card! It is beautiful! thanks for joining us at TSB!!

CraftyGirl said...

Love the gems and the NOEL. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Shell said...

I love this card, thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Creations this week.
Shell xx

The Little Stamper said...

What a beautiful creation. I have really enjoyed visiting you blog today.

Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine and I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

Sharon x