Followers

Thursday, 19 September 2013

CHRISTMAS IS COMMING


Christmas is coming
 and the gooses is getting fat 
 please put a penny in the old mans hat 
If you have not got a penny
a farthing will do
If you dont have a farthing 
then god bless you 
 
a saying I was brought up on when I was young
and just had to put it up today  lol 

hope you are all having a good week 

here is my card for to day


To make this card 
I have used white card for the base 
I have mat and layered  blue card and written paper


I have added a topper and have used some  acetate be hind to make it like an easel card  


 I have added a sentiment topper in the same way


I have added a second side topper 


I have added a message bar at the bottom 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


11 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh that's different, Rachel - and I love it - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see more of your festive loveliness soon. x

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Rachel, a really lovely design!
Thanks so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!!
xx

Kate M said...

What a great idea - super card!!
xx

Taniaj Scott said...

Wonderful card . Thank you for joining us with out Frame it/ Anything goes challenge at Artistic Inspirations Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper wonderful!

Leanne DT OCS!

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous card!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely Christmas card. I like how you've layed it out.

Marleen Gallagher said...

ahh what a fab card.. xx

Lisa S. said...

It is different and I love it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make It Monday.

Angeline Choo said...

Interesting card!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge

-Angeline DT

Creative M said...

Beautiful!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥