Followers

Monday, 16 September 2013

AUTUMN COLOURS

 
Good morning to you all
hope you all had a good weekend
 
we are yet a gain into a new week were are all the weeks going
 
 
Its yet again a new week over at
 

THEME IS
AUTUMN COLOURS
SPONSOR IS
 
My Heart Pieces
 
 
HERE IS MY DT CARD
 
 
I HAVE MADE A BOX CARD THIS WEEK
 
To make my box card I have used white card to make my box
acetate for the middle of the top box
I have used bronzes paper to cover the out side of the box
 and pattern paper for the inside
I have used rub downs on the out side of the box    
 
 
On the inside I have used
 my spellbinders leaves die to make the leaves
 some I have coloured with promakers
I have used
BICKER CHIC BROCKE
FROM FAIRY DUST CRAFTS
I have attached the box together with glue
and have put a folded card on the back to make the card part
 
I would like to enter this card into some challenges
 

16 comments:

Basslady said...

a stunning creation! so wonderful and cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Ingrid Mason said...

This is a really lovely box card Rachel. I love the Autumn colours and you have used them so beautifully in the 'box', leaves and your image. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Kobie Fouche said...

Love all your Autumnal Elements...Thank you for entering the Hobbycutz Challenge this week...Hope to see you again soon x

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty box card!!
Thank you for joining in on the
Creative Inspirations paint challenge!
Michelle, dt team

Louise said...

Love the style of this card,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance
Louise xx

Krafty Girl said...

fabulous box card love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful card and great idea.. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..

Brenda said...

Wow, I love your shadow box card! So clever, so beautiful! The scene is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Monica Edwards said...

Gorgeous card love that it has an inset and gorgeous paper. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression be sure to join in next month!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely, great shape, lovely colours.
Thank you for joining in My time to craft challenge, good luck x

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! How lovely! Autumn is my favorite time of year and you have really captured it here!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team! See you next week!

Hugs,
Chriss - OSAAT -DT
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Beautiful project. Love idea and all details.
Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Autumnal” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Natali

CraftyGirl said...

Great job on your card and I love the fall feel to it. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Sparkly Engineer said...

Awesome, totally loving all the dimension on this card.

Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

Ali said...

This is fabulous! I love the box card idea and all the drifts of autumn leaves... and the gorgeous shimmer of the cardstock you used for the box part! :)

Thanks for joining in with our Autumn challenge at OSAAT this week.

Ali

Nikki Byrne said...

Wonderful autumn card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. NIKKI DT