Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

WEDDING TIMES

Hi to you all 
ones again to day I have another card to show you 
this is a DT card for 

THEY HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE THIS WEEK 
THEME IS 
WEDDINGS 
SPONSOR IS 
QKR 


AND 


HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used peach card  to fold and make my shaped card 
I have used a Martha steward punch for the sides in silver and have added some white heart shaped pearls 
I have used some silver and some of the card to make the bottom strip 
I have threaded some of the card through  a circular metal silver gem  buckle and added some peach  feathers I also have added some of the pearl hearts and a silver sticker sentiment  
for the centre I have used a spellbinders die in silver 
MY DIGI IS FROM  STITCHY  BEAR MR AND MRS 
I have coloured in with promarkers and have added a silver heart charm to the end of the vale

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


13 comments:

Kim H said...

Lovely card Rachel, with lots of detail - must have taken you ages!! Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

Berni Cuttino said...

wow, What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous card, I love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel said...

Love the shape and all the shine - gorgeous card, Rachel x

Avril Ann said...

Rachel this is gorgeous hun, fabulous image xxx

Sari Jokinen said...

Such a gorgeous and romantic card! Love the folding! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine.

Larelyn said...

This is just beautiful! The silver and peach make a stunning combination. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn
Sr. Designer

cass said...

Wonderful step card, great inspiration for this weeks Brown Sugar Challenge

Dannii said...

Fabulous card - loving all of the bling! x

Deonna Bemish said...

Gorgeous! I love all of the shimmer and shine. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, such a sweet image and a fab design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Johanna said...

Really nice, unusual card. Thanks for joining It's all about the vintage and beauty challenge :o)

Jackie said...

Lovely card, I like how it all came together! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Challenge DT