Followers

Monday, 26 August 2013

TIME FOR A SPOT OF DANCING

Good morning to you all 
What a beautiful day we have in the uk and its a bank holiday that makes a change it usually rains lol 
My husband has to work to day but we are going to go out tonight for a walk so that will be good 
I have been in the garden since 7.30 this morning 
had to make some flower tributes to a very good friend from some of her sisters 
and she was my chief brides maid but the sun made it easer to do them all 
Wednesday will be a sad day but for me a good one as I get to see my mum and brother and his wife for a short time as they come down for the funeral and Pam my brothers wife is one of the sisters 

Now on to some good news 
have a new challenge this week 
theme is 
ANYTHING GOES 
I just love that theme host is Chris 
SPONSOR IS DIG DARLA 


HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used blue card and made my shape it is a Debbie moors shape I use it a lot as it is a good shape to show off digi images and you don't need to put to much else on 
I printed out my digi twice  
I coloured my digis with promarkers and 3d decoupage  the lady 
DIGI IS DANCERS UNIFORM RESIZED FROM DIGI DARLA 
I used a xcut die to cut out the digi 
I added some glitter and gems to my digi 
I matted and layered my digi on to some pink paper 
I then added it to the card and also put on some sentiments and some embellishments

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ( blue card blue costumes )

thanks for taking the time to stop and comment happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 


16 comments:

Kate M said...

You don't see many dancers images- my friend would love this - great colours and great shaped card - love it!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the shape of your card and the image of the dancers is beautiful coloured.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the movement in your design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kimberly S said...

What a fabulous folding card, and such a pretty image too! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! hugs, Kimberly

nnalorac said...

:pve;y shaped card, really shows you image off as you said. Thanks for playing along over at AYLI challenge. Carolxx

Trisha Stanley said...

What a great image! I've never seen that before! So fun! Thanks for stopping by Sister Act this week!
Hugs-
Trisha- DT Member

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and wonderful shape!
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
Sue xx

Danni said...

Super fun shaped card! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!
Danni~CMC DT

Cat's sCrap said...

Very original shape and concept. Elegant card with elegant dancers. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Dana said...

Wow Rachel this is a great card. Love the dimensions. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, great shape and I love the image. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Karal Schuknecht said...

What a great card. Love the bling. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes."

Karal QKR Stmpede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Mian said...

Fabulous card and I love the shape of it!


Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
QKR Stampede Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Such a fun card and a great image. thanks for joining us at CMC.

Carissa said...

Very stylish fold. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz.
Carissa

Hazel said...

A beautiful, classy card x