Followers

Monday, 19 August 2013

SPARKLE AND SHINE

Hi to you all this lovely sunny day 
A big hi to all the new followers thanks for joining in the fun 

Had a lovely day out with hubie yesterday went and did lots of walking have some lovely photos I will put up later to day 

NOW IT IS A NEW WEEK OVER AT 
THEME IS # 97 SPARKLE AND SHINE 
SPONSOR IS 



HERE IS MY DT CARD
 using new card I have bought about a week ago at the opening of the new hobbies craft shop 


TO MAKE THIS CARD 
I used  new glitter card pink to make my spring card shape 
I used new  dark glitter pink card to add to my card 
I used BABY BEAR BLOCK FROM FAIRY DUST CRAFTS 
as my digi stamp and coloured in with promakers then cut out and added to the card I used some glitter on my image on the blocks and on the bear in parts 
I added some wobbly eyes to my bear 
I added a sentiment and some gems 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

21 comments:

CraftyKay said...

Really sweet card Rachel.
Kay
CBN DTx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Rachel and love the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

awwww this is really cute!

Hazel said...

This is gorgeous x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel.

Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

So cute! Love the googly eye and glitter. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

brenda said...

Very sweet indeed Rachel.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Sylv said...

Great card, love the bear and colours used.

Sylv xx

Sandy said...

Very cute, lovely image and the glittery card looks fabulous. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Dawn Lancaster said...

What a pretty little card Rachel! So sweet!
Thanks so much for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time, good luck.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Donna and Sara said...

Such a cute little bear. Love the sparkle and colors. Great job.

Avril Ann said...

Rachel this is lovely hun, love all the sparkle, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

Basslady said...

what a cutie of a card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Beth F. said...

What a lovely project! Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
Beth's Beauties

Wendy L said...

Ooh this is so cute, thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts, xxxx

Robin Carroll said...

very cute~! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

jane stillman said...

Love the shape and all the gorgeous sparkle on this card. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle. good luck

Tracey Boley said...

Hi Rachel

Great card. Sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey DTxx

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image. Spotted this on MIM. Loz

Michelle B. said...

So adorable! I love the shaped card and the sparkle is fab! So glad you joined us for our "A Baby is Born" Challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

Ellie said...

What a sweet card Rachel! Loving the image!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "childhood" wordplay challenge at My Creative Moments.