Followers

Monday, 19 August 2013

SOMETHING SWEET

Hi to you all 
yet another new week this time over at 

54
THEME SOMETHING SWEET 
HOST DAWN 
SPONSOR IS


HERE IS MY DT CARD 


How I made this card 

I used white card to make the shape 
I added peach paper to my card 
I made my own backing paper by using a graphics program on my computer and using the digi stamp to make a small tile then tiled the page and coloured in with promakers 
I used image called SPOTS AND BOWS FROM LIMITED RUN 
I printed the image large for my topper and used promakers to colour in 
I added some glitter and some gems then put it on my card 
I have coloured some wooden shapes with promakers the spoon cup and saucer and tea pot 
I have added a get well sentiment 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges


thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

17 comments:

Cazz said...

very pretty card Rachel x

Wendy Fraser said...

Ooohh, yummy, looks good enough to eat! Fab image and I love the matching paper. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Hazel said...

This is yummy sweet - love it x

Deb said...

Lovely :)

deb said...

lovely :)

Sylv said...

Yummy card, love the image and beautiful colouring.

Sylv xx

Donna and Sara said...

Wow! This is really amazing. I just love all of the little images. The colors and details are wonderful

Avril Ann said...

Very pretty, Rachel, thank you again for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xx

Chris said...

Lovely card! I like how you've made your own backing paper to match the yummy image! Fab colours too!
Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz.
Chris
x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love that cupcake.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Robin Carroll said...

cute! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Mian said...

This is one yummy card and a fab fold! You've done a great work with it.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Kobie Fouche said...

This looks yummy...Thank you for sharing your fab project with us at Hobbycutz in our Create your own background challenge...Hope to see you again soon...

Kobie - Hobbycutz Designer & Owner

mixamatoasties said...

Super card. Love the cake!

Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this time.

Susan

Shelly mk said...

beautiful creation. Love your use of the theme: Anything but a square . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

What a very pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Ruza Rebel said...

Such a lovely card! Looks so yummy! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer