Followers

Thursday, 1 August 2013

RUN ON MENS CARD

HI to all 
A big hi to all new followers 

I seem to be having a run on men's cards at the moment and they are all in the 90s well done to them all 

here for my second one and I did not have a lot of time to make this one 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
3 toppers I found in my stash 
4 corner 
sentiment 
I stamped the dad 90

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 



Thanks for stopping by 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

sandie said...

perfect card for your Dad, love the repeated 3 images. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Rene said...

What an awesome masculine card!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at MIM! Good luck!
Rene :D

Anne Fenton said...

What a great masculine card... thanks you for joining TTCRD this week.

Mynnette said...

A fabulous masculine card! I LOVE the way you've personalized it for your dad! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Jingle said...

Very nice! I like the boats! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rocio De Alba said...

Very nice color combo and the three image repeat is super! Excellent card for dad! Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

Rocio DT

Meighan Wheller said...

A fabulous male card Rachel. I am sure your Dad loved it. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Inkspirational. Meighan DT

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

Great manly card. And a great way to use your stash. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

Tammy S.