Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

GET WELL SOON

Hi to you all 

Have some news to tell you 
Its a new week over at 
THEME IS  ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS BUGGABOO AND RICK ST DENNIS 

also dont for get it is  still a week left on 
"embossing - wet or dry or both".

I have been having some fun with a get well digi stamp 
and have made a card for hubies friend who has been in hospital 

Here is the card 


To make this card  I have used pre scored white card 
I have matted and layered some papers from my stash 
I have added my favourite ribbon with stitching on in red 
I have added some buttons with twine I like to use twine on my buttons as it gives the look of stitching 
I have mounted my digi that I coloured with promarkers and leplume and whispers pens 
on to the 2 papers and added to my card I have added a stamped sentiment to the card 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to stop and look and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 


15 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic image Rachel.
Hugs Julie xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Funny card. Everything in simplicty. Congratulations ! It's successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Mojca said...

Hehe the image is great! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

Linda Simpson said...

LOL such a funny card! Love the image and a great get well soon card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A fab image made me smile love the card xxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun.xxx

Avril Ann said...

Rachel, this is fabulous hun, what a fun image, great card xxx

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

beautiful card very funny
thanks for joining us at Just For Fun for this months challenge of anything goes
Hugs
Kelly- DT
xxx

Hazel said...

Fantastic card x

lynne said...

Love this card! I bet the sickest of people would still manage a giggle at your card!
Thanks for joining us at Oozak!
Lynne DT

Gretha said...

Love this card, love the image!!
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Samantha Casey said...

Awesome coloring, and I love the embellishments! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Suzette said...

fantastic card, thanks ever so much for joining us at as you like it challenge.

Suzette x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the colour. Thank you for joining in the first Just for Fun challenge.

Elaine Rayworth said...

Fantastic image, thanks for joining our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx