Followers

Friday, 2 August 2013

FRIENDSHIP

Hi to you all this lovely day 
Hello to all my new followers thanks for joining

my house is now complete as my Daughter came home last night for a few days to see here grandma who is staying with us for a bit 
so will have lots going on over the next few days have a summer ball to go to on Saturday night 

Well its that time a gain over at  BROWN SUGAR
for a new theme 
FRIENDSHIP 
Sponsor is DIGI DARLA 

I am blogging a bit early as I cant get the scheduled post to work lol need to find out what I am doing wrong lol

I JUST LOVE DIGI DARLA IMAGES SO HAVE HAD FUN WITH MY DT CARD 

  
To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
I have layered a peach paper on the card 
the next layer is blue paper and I have used a template to cut and fold my design down the right hand side and along the bottom 
I have added some ribbon through the design then glued to the card 
I have used purple paper and steamed a sentiment verse and have used a paper weaving template to weave ribbon through the paper and glued on my card 
I have cut out my digi stamp and coloured with promarkers 
DIGI IS FROM DIGI DARLA  A WALK WITH DADDY
I have added the digi to the card 
I have put some of my favorite items  I like to craft with in the corners 
die cut dies of butterfly
spellbinders dies flourishes 
feathers and strands of pearls 

I would like to enter the card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to comment 
happy crafting to you all 
have a good day 
hugs 
Rachel 


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful friendship card Rachel, love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa S. said...

I love this card Rachel. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Rachel your card is so sweet .I love the image and the tuck n fold
stunning
Hugs Susan xxxx
I am now following your blog

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet image and a beautiful card, Rachel. As I get older, of course, so does Dad. When I visited him in the Nursing Home this summer (in Minnesota), my heart breaks a little more each time I see him there. It's SO difficult. Thanks for sharing this super sweet card.
Have a very blessed week!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jingle said...

This is just so sweet! What a great image! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Josie Smith said...

Great card!!
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Lucy Patrick said...

What a darling image and I love that flourish! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge again at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Moms Been Scrappin said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs - Doris :)

Hazel said...

Lovely x