Followers

Friday, 2 August 2013

EMBOSSING TIME

Hi to you all 
Hi to all the new followers 

Time is going so fast now and cant believe its time for a new challenge 
CHALLENGE TOPIC IS EMBOSSING WET OR DRY OR BOTH 
HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card 
I have used a pre scored white card 
I have made this card into a twisted easel card I like to do all different types of easel cards but I think the twisted easel is the best as it shows your work off to the full advantage 
top part I have matted and layered some pink card and patterned pink paper 
I have used a mask and have put it through my big shot to emboss it and then cut it out 
I have added some gems 
I have matted and layered the digi I coloured my digi with promarkers and have added some glitter 
the digi is from
  SWEET PEA STAMPER'S  AND IS SPARKLING ANGLE BY CHING CHOU  KUIK 
I have added some wording to the top part and some pearls 
on the bottom part I have matted and layered some pink card and some pink patterned paper 
and I have used a embossing folder for my blue layer 
I have added some of my favourite things  laces and brad I have added some feathers and strands of pearls leaves and a pink flower with a gem in the middle last of all I have added a silver cake toper 25 number 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
have a good day 
hugs 
Rachel 


26 comments:

Josie Smith said...

First time I have seen a twisted easel! Great job:)
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is wonderful great design and coloring.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

lovely card hun
hugs Kelly
crafty bloggers network dt
xxx

Shelly mk said...

Adorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the image and design

Sue B said...

Your card is really sweet and a very pretty colour combo! I love the fab image and the easel design! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Rachel, love the image and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

You've got a lot going on here but it all ties together so well. Lovely card.
Sue x

stampqueen said...

Cute card - love the twisted easel, haven't tried one yet...looks cool!

Joey said...

Lovely card Rachel, such pretty embellies too, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Lisa Mensing said...

Cute card. Like the twist. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Keti said...

I love this twisted easel card. Colors you used are perfect for summer card. Great coloring on the image too.

Thanks for playing with us.

Hugs, Keti (DT @ PINspirational Challenges)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Rachel, this is a gorgeous twisted image. The image has been coloured in beautifully. Best wishes, Kym xxx

nscropper said...

Love the easel, fabulous card.
Thanks for playing along with us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)

Kelly Neis said...

Lovely card, wonderful image! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs Kelly

M said...

Great combination of pink and blue and lots of interest on your card. Love the twisted easel. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

Kate T said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in at Crafty Ribbons challenge, Kate x

Rocio De Alba said...

This is a beautiful card!! Love the color combinations. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

Best,
Rocio DT

Wio said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thank you for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week. Please stop by tomorrow for our new challenge. Best wishes from sunny Sweden

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - love the image you chose. x

sian said...

Lovely :) thanks for playing along with JIC (Sian DT)

Shelly mk said...

Adorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rachel :-) the image and whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Rachel, I love the pretty Sweet Pea image and the feathers look lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

nnalorac said...

Such a sweet card, lovely colour combo and pretty image. Thanks for playing along over at As You Like It. Carolxx

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper