Followers

Thursday, 15 August 2013

ELEPHANT TIME

Hi to you all hope you all well and fine 
Hi to all new followers 

Today I have a card I made yesterday with some new stamps I got from the 
new get stamping magazine 
I just love the free stamps that came with it so bought the magazine and had such fun
 here is the first of many cards and projects to come from the stamps



 to make this card I have used pre scored white card 
for the bottom half I stamped with black ink the words they cam in a group and I stamped 3 rows of them 
I then added a straight line silver sticker 
I then took the elephant stamp and stamp 3 in a row along the card 
I stamped 2 more elephants on to white paper and did some d├ęcoupage on the middle elephant 
I added a silver line straight edge sticker just above the elephants  
amd them I stamped the sentiment on to white card and mounted it on to some black card and added to the top part of the card last I added some gems in the top right hand corner and some in the bottom left hand corner 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

15 comments:

Heide said...

Cute, Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Simpson said...

Love it! Great sentiment too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anita Mistry said...

Ohhhh I LOVE elephants I have a lovely collection of elephant art. Black & white is one of my favourite colour combinations.

Sylv said...

Fabulous card, love the elephants and the black and white colour scheme.

Sylv xx

Lozzy T said...

What a great card Rachel and love your design..Hugs Lozzy x

Nicky Wilcox said...

A lovely and simple card xxx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge
Hugs Julie x

Ger said...

Great card and sentiment!
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Sandy Sommerfeld said...

Fabulous card Rachel! I love all the text stamps and the elephants!

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs challenge...

Sandy S
~Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs~

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Clever stamping for this creation . Love the row of elephants .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Clever stamping for this creation . Love the row of elephants .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Lisa Carroll said...

Fabulous card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us in our Monochromatic challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, great stamped text panel.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sandi's Samples said...

This is a very nice CAS card Rachel!
Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
Huggs

Sharon said...

So cute! Love the black and white.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs, Sharon