Followers

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Hi to you all to day 
I am posting my post early as I have a sad day today have to go and say my last good bys to a good friend 

To day is a new challenge day at 


MY FIRST DT FOR 
 Midweek Papercraft Party



THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 

If you are inspired to join in this week, here's how it works:

  • You blog about a papercraft project you've made: cards, scrapbooks, wall art - well, anything really.  
  • You link up to this blog post using the easy-to-use linky tool below (please be nice and include a link back to Handmade Harbour's blog in your post - or add the Handmade Harbour shop button on your blog). Keep it current - please don't link to old posts.
  • If you use a Handmade Harbour digital stamp, you'll be eligible to win a prize (three free digistamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour shop).  The design team will be taking turns to choose a winner each week.  It might not always be the slickest, most professionally-executed design which wins but it will be something which appeals to that week's judge in some way... use of colour, usefulness of a tutorial, innovative or different use of materials...etc. - so everyone is in with a chance of winning, even beginners.  
  • You can still join in without a Handmade Harbour image, but you won't be eligible for a prize.  
  • You can use a Handmade Harbour image without making a purchase - there's a free digistamp you can use.
  • There's another way you can get a free digi stamp,  by placing a Handmade Harbour blog button in your blog sidebar - click the link for more details.
  • We'd love to have you take part!  This week's theme is Anything Goes so you don't actually have to stick to a theme at all (but themed challenges are coming up soon!).

    MY DT CARD 

I have done a easel card for this week as I just love easel cards I think they show off the art work well 


To make this card I have used 
yellow card and red and green card 
I have used a spellbinders die on the red card 


I have used a sentiment stamp on the stopper part and a button 


I have used a digi stamp from 
handmade harbour 
WINE O CLOCK 
and have coloured it in with promakers 





























As I have already put this card in for some challenges I will be showing you all another card if you scroll on down 

TO DAY I HAVE A SET OF CHRISTMAS CARDS TO SHOW YOU 


To make these cards 
I have used some pre scored red cards 
and I have used my x cut shapes to cut out the white card shapes 
I stamped sentiments on each and colourd in some of them with promakers I  added some wasp tape 
I then added twine and some gems
and foam pads to the back to stick to the centre of the cards 

I would like to enter these cards in for some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

19 comments:

cass said...

Great cards, saw them on MIM

Hazel said...

Lovely Christmas cards, Rachel. Thank you for sharing them for The Cheerful Stamp Pad 'free choice' challenge, Hazel, Cheerful stamp pad DT. You could also enter them into my CHNC challenge extra for August - would love to see them there too. x

Jackie C said...

This is such a great project, fab!! Love it. Thank you for joining us this time. Jackie DT Member
Digistamps4Joy.

Faye said...

Your Christmas cards are so pretty and cheery, Rachel. You are miles ahead of me on Christmas card making.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Rachel.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Berni Cuttino said...

Fun holiday cards. So sweet and delightful, beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy.
Hugs
Berni (DT)

Michele said...

you've made some great creations; thank you for joining the "your choice" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad!

Michelle Stewart said...

Fabulous cards, I really need to start making my stash of cards.

Michelle Stewart said...

Oh yeah, and thanks for linking up with Craftin' Desert Divas.

Loz said...

Fabulous card and set Rachel. I saw these on MIM..Loz

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Love the set of Christmas cards . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Lisa Mensing said...

Perfect Christmas cards, cheery! Isn't it fabulous Christmas is nearing? Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Barbara GR said...

Adorable Christmas cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Fashionista Challenge!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jen said...

Love how you used the washi. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Cheryl said...

What great cards!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

These are just too darn cute. I love the sentiments.

Thanks for playing this week with
Eureka Stamps Sentimental challenge.
DT Sara Paschal;)

Zella said...

I just adore your Christmas Cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps!!
Blessings,
Zella

Jo Ann said...

This is so nice. Great lay-out. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week and hope you join us this week for another Inspirational Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com