Hi to you all to day
I am posting my post early as I have a sad day today have to go and say my last good bys to a good friend
To day is a new challenge day at
MY FIRST DT FOR
Midweek Papercraft Party
If you are inspired to join in this week, here's how it works:
- You blog about a papercraft project you've made: cards, scrapbooks, wall art - well, anything really.
- You link up to this blog post using the easy-to-use linky tool below (please be nice and include a link back to Handmade Harbour's blog in your post - or add the Handmade Harbour shop button on your blog). Keep it current - please don't link to old posts.
- If you use a Handmade Harbour digital stamp, you'll be eligible to win a prize (three free digistamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour shop). The design team will be taking turns to choose a winner each week. It might not always be the slickest, most professionally-executed design which wins but it will be something which appeals to that week's judge in some way... use of colour, usefulness of a tutorial, innovative or different use of materials...etc. - so everyone is in with a chance of winning, even beginners.
- You can still join in without a Handmade Harbour image, but you won't be eligible for a prize.
- You can use a Handmade Harbour image without making a purchase - there's a free digistamp you can use.
- There's another way you can get a free digi stamp, by placing a Handmade Harbour blog button in your blog sidebar - click the link for more details.
- We'd love to have you take part! This week's theme is Anything Goes so you don't actually have to stick to a theme at all (but themed challenges are coming up soon!).
MY DT CARD
I have done a easel card for this week as I just love easel cards I think they show off the art work well
To make this card I have used
yellow card and red and green card
I have used a spellbinders die on the red card
I have used a sentiment stamp on the stopper part and a button
I have used a digi stamp from
WINE O CLOCK
WINE O CLOCK
and have coloured it in with promakers
As I have already put this card in for some challenges I will be showing you all another card if you scroll on down
TO DAY I HAVE A SET OF CHRISTMAS CARDS TO SHOW YOU
To make these cards
I have used some pre scored red cards
and I have used my x cut shapes to cut out the white card shapes
I stamped sentiments on each and colourd in some of them with promakers I added some wasp tape
I then added twine and some gems
and foam pads to the back to stick to the centre of the cards
I would like to enter these cards in for some challenges
thanks for taking the time to stop and comment
happy crafting to you all