Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

BLUE AND GREEN

Hi to you all 

Yes I am back again today 

BROWN SUGAR HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE 
GREEN BLUE WHITE 
SPONSOR IS 
GUYLOU'S  



The winner will receive a $10.00 coupon to Guylou's Inimitability

HERE IS THE FIRST CARD i HAVE DONE 


HOW I MADE THIS CARD 
I used a pre scored white card 
I used some ribbon and lace I added some pearls to the corners and added a pearl embellishment to the ribbon on the side 
I stamped my image  RATATOUILLE FROM GUYLOU INIMITABILITY  
I coloured the image with promakers and cut out 
I stamped a sentiment stamp in blie ink and used my big shot and a x cut die to cut out and inked in green around the edge I then added both to the card 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 




MY SECOND CARD 


HOW I MADE THIS CARD 
I used pre scored white card 
I used scraps of blue and green paper and layered them on my card 
I coloured with promakers my image 
BREAKFAST BY GUYLOU'S INIMITABILITY 
I added some pearls and gems to the corners 



thanks for stopping and taking the time to comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Super cards - love the colours x

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

lovely cards Rachel love the colours you have used. thanks for sharing with us at CBN
hugs Kelly
Crafty Bloggers Network - dt
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards and lovely images and colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

great cards Rachel, Love them both!!

cass said...

Wonderful green blue and white card.

Josie Smith said...

Love both the cards. They are so much fun:)
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog
Come like our page on facebook

Avril Ann said...

Great card Rachel, love the fresh colours you have used, for this image xxx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous sentiment and love the clown with his sparkle..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Saints Rule! said...

SO very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!

Tina Campbell said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Card A Day Blog