Followers

Monday, 12 August 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi to you all 
for a change I have 2 blogs to day this is my second have not had 2 in one day for a while but all visitors have gone home so just me at home 

Today it is a new week over at 
A big thanks to all who took part in the blog hop over the last 2 weeks and a big thanks to all who commented and joined my blog 
THE THEME IS 53 BACK TO SCHOOL 
SPONSOR IS CEDAR CHEST 


HOST IS CHRIS 

HER IS MY DT CARD 



To make this card 
I have used white card to make a easel card 
I have used some scrapbook papers from my stash 
I printed out the sentiment wording on white paper 
the digi is from 
CEDAR CHEST AND IS LITTLE LIBBY 
I have coloured her in with pro makers and cut her out and added her to the card 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

16 comments:

Dreja said...

Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte.
Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge mitmachst.

LG Dreja

Kate M said...

Super easel card
xx

Marge said...

Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous easel back-to-school card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Jan Ltc said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty easel card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Raquel said...

Love this shaped card

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM and came for a look..Loz

Nicky Wilcox said...

Great card xxx

Tara Bruening said...

What a great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School“ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Tamesis said...

Das ist ja ne süße Karte geworden.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
GLG Tamesis

Tina said...

Sehr schön geworden.

Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Tina

Cynthia said...

Very cute. Spotted it on MIM! Thanks!

Creative M said...

TOTALLY cute card!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School “ Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute great design
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

What an adorable image and back to school project! I spotted it on MIM.

Sandy said...

A cute back to school card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy