Followers

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

WHAT WAS I THINKING


CONGRATULATIONS TO WILL AM AND KATE ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR BABY BOY 



Hi to you all and a big hi to all new followers 
well what was I thinking
 WHEN I WAS POSTING THIS AT THE SAME TIME AS THE ROYAL BABY WAS BORN 
when I started this project I was thinking it would turn out the same as what I saw in the book that all the tea bag papers came from but ye right not for me lol but still had a go and I think mine is better any way I do not have the original picture 
but this is my version 
OVER AT 
 USE IT TUESDAY IT IS A NEW WEEK  
#60 what was I thinking 
closes 2nd  august 
my scrapbook page 


I finally  got round to getting my first born who is now 26 in to a scrapbook page bless he was so cute then lol I have used some tea bag papers from a book of teabag papers I have had for a long time almost as old as my son lol and some baby stickers and some scrapbook paper blue striped and some plan backing papers for matting and layering word blue stickers die cut pins and yellow teddy wooden pram sticker 

I had a lot of fun putting this project together and would like to enter in to some challenges 



No comments: