Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

MUSIC TIME

Hi to all what a lovely weekend I had hope you all had a good one 
My Brother brought my mum down to stay with us for a few weeks, and he stayed for the weekend so we had a good family time and Sunday evening we were able to sit out in the garden after having lovely evening meal at a local pub and Skype our daughter so she could join in some of the weekends fun as she lives in Cardiff if you click here you can see some photos 

WELL IT IS NOW A NEW WEEK OVER AT 
CREATED WITH LOVE 
THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
 A GOOD FAVOURITE  WITH ME 
HOST IS DAWN SPONSOR IS

NOW OVER TO MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used 
white card and made an easel shaped card 
I printed out my digi image 
from bugaboo circle sentiment you rock 
I coloured it in with promarkers and mounted it on to a black card I had cut out using my big shot and x cut die I added some glitter stars to my topper and some small gems I used my computer to make the digi stamp smaller and then I used a graphics program to tile the digi stamp and make my background paper 
I put this on my shaped card on the front I added my topper on the bottom part I added some die cut layers stars gems and some shaped buttons as my stopper 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all hugs 
RACHEL 

5 comments:

Monica Edwards said...

Wow this is really awesome love the design. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Rachel your card is beautiful I love the black and white and the design. Awesome!!!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous. The image, colour scheme and design are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon x

craftyeyes said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters Tracy x

Ellie said...

This is fantastic! Love the black and white color combo!
So happy you played along in my "birthdays" word play saturday at My Creative Moments!