Followers

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

MEN'S TIME

Hi to you all 
A big hi to all my new followers thanks for joining the fun 
well all back now have been away for a friends funeral 
Had a chances to see some of my Family so it made the short brake a bit better 
will pop some photos up later 

Here is a card I made before I went away and just got a bit of time to put it up before I have to go and do some shopping its like old mother hubered  went to the cupboard here and found nothing lol  

to make this card I used a pre scored 20 by 20 cm card white I made a twisted easel card  and I added some gold and red paper I have put silver line edging stickers around the edge and I made 2 decoupages up from some I found in my stash 
and mat and layers one on the bottom and one on the top part of my card and added some sentiments 

I like to do clean and simple cards some times 

HERE IS MY CARD 


10 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Sandy said...

Great cards. Thank you for joining us at Party TIme Tuesdays. We hope to see you next week.

K8 said...

Ohh what an adorable card, love that fold and color!! Thank you for entering our challenge at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Robin Carroll said...

neat card!!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Sandy said...

Fabulous images on your lovely twisted easel card. Thanks for linking up your creation to Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Krafty Girl said...

Such a beautiful card and image, love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

A stunning card - thank you for entering Creative Creations challenges, challenge#15 Anything Goes. Good Luck x

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

A stunning card - thank you for entering Creative Creations challenges, challenge#15 Anything Goes. Good Luck x

Claire Newcombe said...

Fabulous card for the guy, I too love the clean and simple style, and the twisted card adds the interest.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
Claire x
(DT member)

Pat K said...

Wonderful masculine card. Love the cas look too. Visiting from MIM xx