Followers

Saturday, 13 July 2013

FUNNY BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi to you all just a short blog family will be here soon 

also just to let you know that on Sunday it will be a new week over at 
so pop along and see what the other team have been up to 
theme is BIRTHDAY 
SPONSOR IS BUGABOO AND PAPER SHELTER 

On Friday evening I had a workshop / class at my house this is what I did 


to make this card I used 
gold card to make my shape using a template 
I used pink and lilac papers 
wasp tape 
flowers feathers and strands of gold pearls and some  gems 
I used 2 die cuts 
the digi stamp is from bugaboo 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ with milk and coffee stamps 

thanks for looking hi to all the lovely new followers happy crafting to you all 
have a good and blessed weekend 
hugs 
Rachel


2 comments:

Skye said...

Love it! Perhaps because I can related to the sentiment. Great shaped card and I like the flowers. I saw this on MIM

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Rachel, love the sentiment[gave me a giggle and a reminder]...
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx