Followers

Saturday, 20 July 2013

FUN IN THE GARDEN

My craft room is now in my garden 
had a craft fair today and had a good time 
hope you are all enjoying the weather 
just to let you know it is a new week at 
613 AVENUE CREATE  
THEME IS CREATE A MATCHING ENVELOP FOR YOUR CARD 
SPONSOR IS RSD AND BEANSIE DOODLEY 
I am on holiday at the moment so do not have a card for the DT this week

I have made another card using plastic canvas I have used embroidery threads this time   to make my pattern and have used x cut embossing die straight line stickers pixie sentiment sticker sticky dots silver 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



some summer nights pictures of my front garden 






thanks for taking the time to look and happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Rachel
Love the embossed bottom panel and the stitched sentiment frame .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday