Followers

Monday, 1 July 2013

FOR THE GIRLS

Hi to you all and to any new followers 

Back with another new week at  

THEME IS FOR THE GIRLS 
HOST IS CHRIS
SPONSOR IS BUGABOO 




NOW OVER TO MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used pink card and a template to make my shape I then added some wasp tape to the top and bottom of the card I also added a happy birthday sentiment I layered a  different shade of pink card in the middle part 
I coloured with promarkers my 3 gigies they are from bugaboo dottie 2 step I mounted the middle one onto blue card and then added straight line silver stickers  the other 2 I put on the card and edged with straight line silver stickers
I glitter the small part of the hats and 2 of the belts I added a gem to the middle belt  and I used some glitter  on their eyes I added 2 shaped buttons and some flowers and some pearl pins leaves 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 



Thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



9 comments:

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great card!!! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Glenda said...

Pretty! Love the shaped card and the pretty images! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Jennifer said...

This is honky tonk fabulous! Love the style of card you used! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Marge said...

Gee-HAW!!! What a FUN card!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts.

Angela Boutiller said...

Love this card and the layout! It is perfect for a girl!

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
xx Nela

Bianca said...

That´s a wonderfull card! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags n Whiskers!

Raquel said...

This is so pretty and so cute at the same time. Love the folds, the image, and all the embellishments

Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts