Followers

Monday, 8 July 2013

FOR A FRIEND

Good morning to you all 
What a lovely morning it is as well 
yesterday on the 7th day of the 7 month first time for 77 years 
ANDY MURRAY WON THE MEN'S FINALS AT WIMBLEDON 


NOW OVER TO A NEW WEEK AT 
LEXIS CREATIONS 
THEME IS FOR A FRIEND 
SPONSOR IS MY HEART PIECES
To make this card 
I used a template and light purple card 
I added some ribbon and laces and sequins I coloured my digi that was from 
 FAIRY FIONA
and die cut it then inked around the edge then I added some glitter to my digi and a metal  embellishment in her hair before I added it to 
 my card
 I added some feathers and flowers gems  last of all I added a sentiment 
best friend 
I have used a lot of my favourite things on this card ribbon laces metal embellishment glitter shaped card 
here is my card 


I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE BLOG (ribbon laces metal embellishment glitter shaped card ) 
MAKE IT MONDAYS  WITH MILK AND COFFEE STAMPS 

Thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 




12 comments:

Malika said...

very nice cards Rachel

greatings malika

Monica Edwards said...

Love the shape of this card and the glitter on the dress is AWESOME! Really stands out. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions be sure to check back next month for the next one!

Hugs
Monica

catherine said...

A great card Rachel.Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous Rachel. I love the image and the shape looks wonderful.
Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Sue xx

Lin said...

You missed off two 7s! I pointed this out to my FB buds, that the last British winner of Wimbledon was Ginny Wade in, you guessed it, '77!!!!

Spooky or what!

Anyhow, enough of the gorgeous Mr. Murray and his tennis prowess and spooky goings on at Wimbledon, this card is gorgeous. Your fairy has just the right amount of sparkle and the card shape is amazing.

Lin xx

Jasmine said...

What a fun card! Love the fairy's super sparkly dress, and those lovely pink feathers. Really interesting shape as well. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Rachel and a fab image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

lindyloo said...

oh i love the shapeof your card and all the glitter too thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle
lindyloo x

Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful - love the glitter and love the feathers! Thank you so much for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for the Fantasy/Fairytale challenge.

KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

craftygranny said...

Fabulous card and love the shape and the sparkle . Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Shea said...

Lovely card! Love the shape, the glitter and those fabulous feathers! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints!

JenniferD said...

Love your card design and what a great Image! Just Love it Thanks for joining us at NMWC