Followers

Saturday, 27 July 2013

FOR A CHILD

Hi to you all 
just a short post  just to show you what I did in between doing some DT work 

found this card shape on line thought it would be fun to have a go 

have used papers and some padded  stickers I bought the other day on my shopping trip to Cornwall and some kraft paper I had and I have used my big shot to cut some dies out It has made a good card for a child who might be into harry potter 


front of card 

inside right side


left side 

the card will fold flat for postage 


I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.co.uk/ ( papers kraft card stickers dies )
thanks for taking the time to stop and look and comment 
hi to all new followers thanks for joining in the fun 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 
















12 comments:

Craftnut said...

Great card Rachel, thanks for joining is at Allsorts this week tracy xx

Avril Ann said...

Rachel, this is fabulous hun, I would love it, not child, but a massive Harry Potter fan, LOL xxx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Nicky Wilcox said...

A fantastic card xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is a work of art, love it xx Jan

Kate M said...

Fabulous Harry Potter card - love it!!
xx

Jennifer Grissom said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing at SACC.

Sue said...

What a super card for a Potter fan.
Sue x

Sarah said...

This is so fantastic Rachel, perfect for a HP fan! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

michele said...

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

Jo Channon said...

Wow Rachel! This is awesome and so clever! Too right for a Harry Potter child or Adult! Thankyou for sharing it with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

Hazel said...

Wow! wonderful creation x