Followers

Friday, 5 July 2013

FOOTBALL TIME

Good morning all 
and hi to all new followers 

Good news 
SWEET PEA STAMPERS CHALLENGE BLOG 

 

have a new challenge I am on the new team A 
THEME IS FOR THE MEN /BOYS 

To make the card I used a digi stamp 
soccer boy by Karen Middleton 
you can get this digi stamp from sweet pea stampers   click here 
I coloured my stamp with promarkers and mounted it on to blue and green card and wrapped some green twine around the bottom part of my topper 
I made an easel card out of the blue and green card and stamped a happy birthday sentiment on the bottom part then I made my stopper out of green card and wrapped some twine around it then foam pads on the back and placed on the card I added some shaped foot ball buttons on to the stopper part and I added a shaped foot ball button on to my topper
 my favourite things in card making are digi stamp twine promarkers  and shaped  buttons  
when making this card it reminded me of when my son use to play foot ball on Saturday mornings for a local kids team I used to stand on the side shouting and getting wet and cold lol 

here is my DT card 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

MY HEARTS PIECES ( BUTTONS TWINE PROMARKERS  )


Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment 
happy crafting day to you all
 hugs 
Rachel 

13 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Rachel, this is a lovely football card and is suitable for any little/big boy. Love the addition of the little footballs for the stopper. Sending you a warm welcome to the Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team and I shall look forward to working with you and seeing the cards/projects that you create. Best wishes, Kym xxx

cass said...

Fun card, ,love the use of those buttons, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe

Hazel said...

Super card - love the footballs as the stopper for the easel - so glad to be part of the Sweet Pea Stampers team with such a talented bunch of crafters x

stampqueen said...

Cute card - love the easel and the little soccer balls!!

Molecraft said...

A brilliant boys card...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect for a little boy! Love the little ball embellies too. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Elizabeth (DT), Lady Anne Stamp Challenge

Lozzy T said...

What a gorgeous boys card Rachel, love you design and colours. Think i may have to get the image..Hugs Lozzy xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card. The image is just perfect for a male card and I love the shape of the card.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this little soccer guy, so cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget about our blog hop @ http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

Sandy said...

A fun sporty image for a youngster. Love the easel card and your soccer ball embellies too. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week. Sorry I'm late commenting, been away on holidays.
Hugs,
Sandy

Marcy said...

Very cute card! This image is so cute and I love the soccer ball embellies you used as well. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Shuly said...

very lively card, this stamp is cute and the colours great!
thanks for sharing on love to scrap! challenge blog
shuly DT

Cindy said...

Very nice boyish card! Love the use of the buutons with the theme too! Thanks for playing along with My heart Pieces! Hugs!