Followers

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

DANCES TIME

Hi to you all 
hello to all new followers 
hope you all have some sun have been crafting in my garden getting some DT work done and having a play  and its been good to have a chat to my mum as well 
the card I have done is a digi I got and I use to dances and skate so just had to have a play with this one 

her is what I did when having a fun play  


To make this card I have used a pre scored card and made it in to a twisted easel card 
I have used some papers that were black and white but I have coloured the white parts in with my promarkers the papers  came from the pound shop and you get 50 sheets on a pad they are sold as mouse pads for the computer  but I have several different pattern ones and they are good for card making as well 
I have coloured my digi with promarkers and then cut out and glued to the top part of the card I also have used glitter on the ribbon part I have added some musical stickers to the top part 
for my stopper I have used sticker words and foam pads I have added some skate charms some music stickers and a glittered dancer sticker 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 



a bit of summer for you all 


thanks for stopping and looking and taking the time to comment happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
RACHEL 

13 comments:

Di said...

Hi Rachel. Terrific card - love the skating/dancing theme. AND the pink of course :)

Ages since I made a twisted easel card - thanks for the reminder!

Hugs, Di xx

Melissa Latchem said...

A lovely card, the colours are fab and it's nice that it looks different from the norm - love it! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge, and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxx

Zoe said...

Great card, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the shape and the musical notes, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya thank you for joining us at I love pro markers your cards beautiful. X

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous twisted easel card, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card and design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Margaret said...

Beautiful twisted easel card. It is refreshing to see winter cards in this heat of summer. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Wendy McCarthy said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card in the Rhedd and Rosie challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

Elaine said...

This is lovely Rachel well done .
Thank you for joining us at our THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR Challenge this week and GOOD LUCK . Hugs Elaine

Anna Jasiolek said...

You have made a lovely card, I love that it is pink LOL Thank you for joining our 'Time to sparkle' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck in the draw.
Anna

Tina said...

Beautiful, the pink and black together is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous creation - love the image and fold!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

Christine x