Followers

Sunday, 7 July 2013

CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE

good morning to you all Hi to any new followers 
Long post to day as I have to cards to show you I like both the sponsors so was lucky  to be able to work with them both 
grab your self a cupa and have a good look 
don't for get at the  end your turn to have a go and join the challenge good luck to all 

Its a new challenge over at 
THE THEME IS CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE 

SPONSORS ARE 


NOW OVER TO MY FIRST DT CARD 


TO MAKE THIS CARD 
I used a pre scored white card I made mu own background by using a mask and glimmer mist 
I die cut 2 squares of paper and added them to the card I then coloured my digi with promakers and glitter her then cut her out and stuck her to the card 
I added some ribbon and laces and some punched flower's with gems in the middle and some pearls 
I also added a thank you sentiment 
I like to used laces ribbon and die cuts on my cards as I think it can add a different dimension to the card 
digi used was WALTZ BY RICK ST DENNIS 
I would like to enter this card for some challenge 

AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE ( LACE RIBBON DIE CUTS )

NOW MY SECOND DT CARD 


To make this card I used white card and made an easel card I covered the back with patterned paper and  the bottom part was covered with different patterned paper  
I did a sketch on the to part by adding white card and the pattern papers twine some ribbon and some shaped buttons and some pearls 
my digi was THIS MUCH FROM QKR STAMPEDE
I coloured him in with promarkers 
the bottom part has a stopper made from ribbon and papers twine and pearls and a happy birthday sentiment 2 shaped buttons
I like to use shaped buttons twine and different types of ribbon on my card as I find it gives touch feel to the card and can be good for people with sight problems they can feel the shapes and get an idea of what is on the card 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for looking have a happy Sunday 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful

Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Lin said...

Two fabulous cards Rachel. Love the glitter accents on both, but it really makes the dress come alive on the top one.

Lin xx

Asha said...

Two beautiful cards, Rachel. Love the background on the first card! Thanks for playing along with us. Hope to see you back next week. … x
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Annette said...

What a sweet bunny. I love lace, ribbon and dies too.!!
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Embellishments’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Billie A said...

Love the easel card and the darling image. Really fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our two word challenge.

Jennifer Grissom said...

Wow! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful cards Rachel! Fabulous use of the Glimmer Mist to create your own BG! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Angelique said...

Beautifull easel. Love the touch of bling.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
There's also a DT Call

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fun card! Love the hand buttons too. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers, Susan x

Lizzie said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Olivia said...

Such an adorable boy theme card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.