Followers

Friday, 12 July 2013

CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN DIGI FUN

Hi to you all 
DON' T FORGET IT IS A NEW WEEK OVER AT BROWN SUGAR 
THEME IS SHADES OF BLUE 
pop over and see what the lovely team B have been doing
SPONSOR IS 

cant believe the lovely weather is still with us 
have spent all day cleaning my house have to say I am allergic to cleaning lol 
 have my mum coming to stay for a few weeks and have to change bedrooms around 
well finally finished and just had to have fun in my craft room 
yesterday I found a cute digi snowman on pintrest and decided to have a fun time with him 
so I printed him out 4 times and coloured some parts in with promakers I then 3d him  and added parts  some with glitter and some with thick white paint that looks like snow to day I die cut a black backing for him and added some gems and wobble   eyes  then took the digi to my graphics program and made him smaller then tiled him and printed out a backing sheet I coloured all the snowmen in with promakers ( now seeing  snow men lol )  
I then glued to a per scored card and added my topper some gems and a sentiment 

here is the card 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ with milk and coffee stamps 

thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
RACHEL 

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable snowman card, I love the colors! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cute friendly snowman. Love your layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

lalkygirl said...

What a jolly snowman ,fab papers too
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous snowman image Rachel and love the backing paper-thanks for joining us at Lej designs
Carol DT x

Julie Ann said...

Fun and cute card Rachel, love the monochrome feel.
Thank you for joining in at Inky Impressions this week and good luck!
Julie Ann x
(Inkette)

Tracey T said...

A lovely jolly snowman, Rachel! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Judith said...

love your cute christmas card - just gorgeous - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

Hazel said...

I saw your lovely Christmas card on Christmas at Sweet Stampin - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x