Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Hi to you all 
A big hi to all the new followers thanks for joining in the fun 

I think its time I started a few more Christmas cards
 best time to make them sat out in my garden in the sun lol
so I have made one yesterday and here it is 


To make this card I have used a pre scored card and made it into a twisted easel card shape 
I have coloured the top part and the bottom edge with promakers 
I have coloured my digi stamp I got from the internet with ptomakers and have cut it out I used a template to cut out my wording from paterned snow flake card  and have hand stitched around the edge using a template to prick out the pattern I then added some silver paper behind  and placed my digi stamp on to It in the corner and added some gems then glued this to the top part of my card I also added 2 skating boots charms to the bottom corner 
for the bottom I used silver paper then patterned card and  a strip of silver paper and punched out some circles with 2 punches
 one punches out a small half circle in the centre then the second punch punches out the circle so I was able to attach them to the side of the paper strip I then put foam pads on the back and stuck down 
I used my die cutting machine to cut out my second Ice skates and layered them up to look 3 d I coloured the top layer in to match the digi  stamped skates I added some more gems 

I would like to enter this card for some challenges 

http://hollyjollychristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ( charms die cuts punches stitching ) 

THANKS FOR STOPPING AND LOOKING 
HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU ALL 
HUGS 
RACHEL




13 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love the cut out SNOW, I must find that on my Cricut cartridge.
Thanks for entering at CRAFT Challenge Blog, I am guest designer for July and I have enjoyed your card.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a cute card love the cut out word, but the skates are adorable. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy DT

carol said...

Wonderful Christmas card....thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFT x carol

Krafty Kows said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Tanya said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Ani said...

Really beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck!

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you did the word Snow! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you play along with us again soon :)

Ivory Moon said...

Love the twisted easel card and the colours you have chosen .... So nice to see the ice skates :)

Thanks for joining us at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE
Good luck

Tina DT xx

KalySto said...

Such a beautiful Christmas Card!Love those skates!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
Smiles, Kaly

AnnMarie said...

Just beautiful! Love the soft colors you used! Thanks for playing along over at ABC Challenges! :)

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...And good luck.

Caz xx

Judy McKay said...

Very interesting card. Like our design and the cut out snow. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

jane stillman said...

What a great card, love how you've cut out the 'SNOW'and the images are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs challenge blog. Good luck