Followers

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY PART 2

Good morning to you all 
Hi to all new followers 
hope you are all fine and well if not big hugs being sent by me to you 

To day I have done another card getting ready for Christmas 
and the craft fairs and family cards 

I have used a template to make the card shape then I used 2 different  patterned card silver card silver gems and some blue gems and a few pearls I have used some ribbon I got at the weekend  and toppers and sentiment


front of card

full card

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

CARD MANIA
MAKE MY MONDAYS
MERRY MONDAYS
HOLLY JOLLY CHALLENGE  NEW RIBBON
SQUIRREL AND FOX
MAKE IT MONDAYS  WITH SATURATED CANARY
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY
SUNDAY FUN DAY 

Thanks for stopping by
happy crafting to you
hugs
Rachel


11 comments:

Wendy McCarthy said...

Lovin' the bling! Very pretty xmas cards, saw this on MIM xx

Rene said...

These are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at MIM!
Rene :D

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful Christmassy creation - thanks so much for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

Bonnie said...

Wow, Rachel! These are amazing! Love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

Judy McKay said...

Such a pretty creation. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a gorgeous set of cards you've made! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful cards Rachel, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great cards...I love the bling!

Thanks for joining us The Squirrel and The Fox this fortnight.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Ani said...

Lovely Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck!

Hazel said...

I saw your gorgeous Christmas card on Always playing with paper Merry Monday - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x