Followers

Friday, 26 July 2013

CARD CLASS THURSDAY


Hi to you all
hope you are all well and having a good time my mum is still on holiday with us so that is good 
 have had lots going on so just pooped on to show you what I have been doing with my card classes as we have finished now for the summer 
I have had a big lump at on my throat and have been to doctors to have some more blood test so heir's hopping all goes well found craft shopping helps lovely hubie took mum and I to one of our best craft shops in Cornwall at a places called Kelly bray lots spent do feel a lot better now lol 

Don't for get it is a new week over at BROWN SUGAR  to day 
Theme is LOVE The sponsor is QKR STAMPEDE 
Pop over and see what the lovely team B have been doing and have a go in the challenge 
Also don't for get it is still time to enter SWEET PEA STAMPERS challenge for this week 
Theme is UNDER THE SEA 

TIME FOR MY CARD 

FULL VIEW OF THE CARD
To make this card I used white card to make my shape then covered with tartan paper
I added wasp tape and some gems and three gold x cut mat and layering shapes 

sentiment part was added to the middle section of the card 




I coloured my digi stamp with promarkers and used some glitter this one was added to the end of the card 


I did the same on this digi but different colours and put it on the first section 

16 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Great card design .Beautiful colouring .Thanks for sharing fabulous Christmas creation with Card Crafters Circle

CanadianScraps43 said...

Hi Rachel I just wanted to let you know that you won some digi stamps from Clearly iStamp for commenting on my blog. Go and check out this post at Clearly iStamp blog and make sure to be in touch with me that you read about their blog hop and who the winners were. Then leave me your email address and then I can email you the digital stamp set called Monster Mash that I used on my card. Thanks for commenting and Congrats on your win. Hugs.

Olga said...

The card is very cute! Love its form!Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful layout with the tag look! Thank you for playing at Jellypark Friends for our Christmas in July challenge
Hugs,
Georgia

Kerry Hocking said...

Lovely card and shape, Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Rachel.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous card Rachel, love the shape of it, great images and colours too xxx

Sylv said...

Fabulous card, love the shape and colours for a Christmas card.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a lovely fold out card. Great work Cheers, Holley

Nicky Wilcox said...

A gorgeous card xxx

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Tracey said...

Fab card Rachel, I love the sparkle & shine :o)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

Hazel said...

Wonderful crafting - love it x

Elin said...

Beautiful card and perfect for our challenge "more than one fold". Thank you for plaing with us over at Fussy & Fancy. Hugs Elin