Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

A DOGS WORK IS NEVER DONE

Hi to you all second time for me today 

lots going on have a friend over for lunch today so should be fun and we are going to sit in the garden 
hope you all have a good day 

now for new week and new challenge at 
THEME IS ALL ABOUT DOGS 
HOST IS CHRIS SPONSOR IS 


MY DT CARD 


To make this card 
I have used brown card to make a side  step up shaped card 
I have used dog paw print green paper and light brown patten paper 
I have added some pearls and gems 
2 topper one being a sentiment topper 
my digi stamp is A DOGS WORK IS NEVER DONE BY STAMP AND DOODLE 
I have used promakers to colour in 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

http://creativecreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

such a cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

wow what a fantastic card love it, thank you for joining the creative creations challenge . good luck Judith x

Loz said...

Adorable Dog card .. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image, fabulous design and wonderful detailing.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a fun card, love the very relaxed dog and fab papers too. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Lin said...

This resembles my dog this last week, she has lain out like that almost permanently trying to cool down!

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing it with us

Lin xx
Dream Valley

Vickie ODell said...

I saw your card on MIM and was intrigued by the title. What a great idea for a "dog sitter!"

Kerry Hocking said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card and so fun. Thanks so much for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog. Love this card.