Followers

Saturday, 29 June 2013

WEDDING TIME

Hi to you all and the new followers thanks for joining
I have some exciting new to tell you all
I am on team A of SWEET PEA STAMPERS  BLOG I will be on July the 5 lots of lovely challenges coming up so pop back in July and have a go at the challenge
Also I will be on USE IT TUESDAY soon as I am on team A now for them pop back soon to see the lovely challenges they have coming up
other good news my results are back from the doctors from my back op in early June and glad to say all is well

now over to my card for to day I have had fun in the garden making this card as it has been a lovely day here
I tried a new way of doing easel card times 3 had fun making it I used my die cuts and white card and vellum
glitter spray pearls ribbon and flowers I stamped the sentiment
for as you like it challenge blog my 3 Favourite embellishments are ribbon flowers and pearls I like using these as I think they can give your cards the extra woo factor and can bring a plan card alive
card when flat 

back layer 


middle layer  

all 3 easel cards

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

BLOGGER'S 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY 
INKING'S AND YARNS 
THE CRAFTER'S DIGITAL ART CENTRE 
SUNDAY FUNDAY 
 LEFT OF THE CENTRE CREATIVE CHALLENGE
SISTER ACT 
WORD ART WEDNESDAY 
A.R.T CARD CHALLENGE 
AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE 
CRAFTING BY DESIGN 
CREATIVE BELLI 
DIVAS BY DESIGN 
SIMON SAYS STAMPS
365 CARDS WORD WEDNESDAY 
CRAFTY RIBBONS CHALLENGE 
CRAFTS AND ME 
INKY CHICKS 
PARTY TIME TUESDAY 
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR 

Thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel
   


16 comments:

Cheryl said...

They are so, so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week, and we hope you'll join us again next week too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Pauline Wheeler said...

So much creativity so beautiful. Thanks for joining in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Jennifer Grissom said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Love the white on white with just a pop of yellow! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO super pretty! I really love this softness of these cards. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week, and please join us again soon!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sarah said...

Wow!!Think that just about covers it!

theresa dickinson said...

a lovely creations thanks for joining us over divas by designs xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow! These are beautiful. Thank you or sharing with us at 365 Cards.

Sharon said...

Beautiful wedding card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs - Sharon

CTgirl said...

Wow, what a lovely and special wedding card!!

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene
Crafting By Designs DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love those die cuts and all of the layers look beautiful, thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
Lindsay xx

Carla said...

Such a gorgeous card...so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center!

artwolf2009 said...

what an elegant Card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with LOC

Annette said...

Beautiful, and a lovely choice of embellishments. I love ribbons, flowers and pears too.
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Embellishments’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Lin said...

Oh my what a work of art!!!

Lin xx

Keren Howell said...

Beautiful card, so delicate and so much work in it. Thank you for sharing with us at LOC challenges! xxx Keren