Followers

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

PROJECT TIME

Hi to you all
We still have lovely weather hope you all have some if not sending now to you

Time to do something a bit different needed to have a change so have made this jewellery item I have used some cord I had and an old necklaces that had broken but I had kept  the large drop and some beads I found in my bead box I have used the chines knotting to form my nots on my jewellery  and added a clasp on the end that is magnetic so easy to close

  

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges

ANYTHING BUT A CARD #20 DUST OF YOUR OLD SUPPLIES
THE CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTRE ANYTHING GOES 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY #105 ANYTHING GOES
CRAFT MY LIFE ANYTHING GOES BUT NO CARDS
 Thanks for taking the time to stop and look and comment
happy crafting to you all and hi to all new followers
hugs Rachel



4 comments:

Julie Short said...

Your drop is gorgeous Rachel and I am sure it will be delightful to wear. Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card with something so delightfully different!

sparklingblackrose said...

Rachel this is stunning lovely, I love that pendant! Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts relaunch, hope to see you join in again in the future :-) Elaine-xxx-

In paper heaven said...

Gorgeous piece of jewellery Rachel.
Thank you for joining the CDAC Anything Goes Challenge.
Loretta,CDAC-DT

May said...

Stunning work, Love the design it's Gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge... May x x