Followers

Monday, 17 June 2013

MUSIC MAN


Hi to you all 

had a lovely fathers day yesterday with our 2 lovely great nephews picks are here  
what fun Ralph and lewis had in the rain in the garden looking for frogs from our 2 ponds then more fun in the rain at the park yes I even had a swing lol well why not hardly any one in the park to see glad I had left camera home lol 

Its a bit quiet to day in my house so time to tell you about the new challenge over at 
week 46 
THEME IS FAVOURITE THINGS 
must use your favourites
colour / image / technique / embellishments   
you can enter only 10 challenges that is 9 other challenges other than created with love 
SPONSOR IS DIGI DARLA 


host is chris 

Now on to my DT card 
colour green and gold is my favorite 
I just love this image 
I love doing shaped easel cards as a technique 
and I like to use my big shot to make my embellishments 


To make this card I have used 
the xcut dies to make my easel shaped card out of white card then die cut gold paper to add to the bottom and die cut the smaller bottom one and I have inked this one 
I used a  x cut die to cut out my digi the digi is from digi darla and is called music man 
I inked around the edge of my digi and coloured with promakers 
I then used a spellbinders die to cut my embellishments out and added them around the out side and as my stopper  I also added a charm  

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE     ANYTHING GOES 
MAKE IT MONDAYS #145      WITH BUGABOO STAMPS 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY  # 107 ANYTHING GOES 
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS    ONE FOR THE GUYS 
CHALLENGES  4 EVERYBODY  ANYTHING GOES 
CATERED CROP          MASCULINE CARD 
LACY SUNSHINE         ANYTHING GOES  
ONE STITCH AT A TIME      USE A DIGI 

Thanks for coming by and stopping to look happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

12 comments:

Josephine said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Joey said...

Rachel this is fabulous, great image. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Hi.. Gorgeous card and colors. I popped by from MIM..Faye

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Awesome image and love the card shape with gold decorative addition
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Lexie said...

Lovely shape and great colouring.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is great. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Granmargaret said...

Great card Rachel. I saw it on Make it Monday.
I haven't seen that stamp before.

Billie A said...

Really cute card and nice image and coloring. I saw your card on MIM.

Susan Kennedy said...

Gorgeous design... I LOVE that image and the sax charm.. Wow!! Just fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Susan Kennedy said...

Saw you on MIM too!

Jani said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Wow this is great! Love the die cuts you attached and the little sax charm is fantastic! Really cool man...hehehe Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes