Followers

Monday, 3 June 2013

LINE DANCE TIME

Hi to all
hope you are all loving the weather lovely in Plymouth to day

Time for mope  craft fair did not go well weather to windy and could not keep things on table people organising it not very helpful table blow over and broke  only just had it as well and hurt my back trying to save the table and I am dew an operation on my back on thursday so did not go back for the second day as I did not sell enough to cover my cost on the first day only paid for one day
well that my mope  time over lol now onto something good a new challenge at  613 AVENUE CREATE  this week pop over to see what the lovely team B have been doing


ALSO WE HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT 

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
HOST IS CHRIS 
SPONSOR IS LINDA AND CHRIS 

Here is my DT  I have done something different as I just love anything goes 


To make this project 
I used a frame from Ikia  and I covered the mount that came with it in glitter white paper 
I added some paper behind and used the left overs to make my embellishments using spellbinders dies I added a button to the bottom corner 
I coloured my digi stamp ( digi darlas dedicative cowboy boots ) with promakers 
and added some gems I used a xcut die to make the topper 

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges 

MAKE IT MONDAY 143 WITH KENNY K 
ONE STITCH AT A TIME  ANYTHING GOES 
THE HOBBY HOUSE   # 1  ANYTHING GOES 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY # 105 ANYTHING GOES 
SISTER ACT  # 9 ANYTHING GOES 
CRAFTY FRIENDS # 1 ANYTHING GOES 
CHALLENGE 4 EVERYBODY # 21 ANYTHING GOES 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment 
Hi to all new followers thanks for joining in the fun 
Happy crafting to you all 
Hugs Rachel 

19 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Fabulous creation .A lovely gift or a beautiful table decoration . Love those boots .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Rachel. I spotted you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Wow! This is so great! Would look fantastic hanging in a boys room. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Kate at the Hobby House said...

A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Mimi said...

Wonderful shadow box Rachel. So sorry to hear about your experience at the craft fair, you mope was well deserved. Hope all goes well with the back op treasure. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

CG said...

What a fabulous project! Simple yet stunning. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. Love this fab image. This would be great for the ladies that live in my apartment block as they are all line dancers.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

CraftyGirl said...

Very nice project!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Elena said...

Wow! Fantastic work! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Debi said...

Nice boots! Don't you just love Darla's Digis? Your coloring is spot on and the gems really finish it off.
BTW - Saw your card on Make It Monday. TFS
DebiB
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

Lisa West said...

I love this, the colors and embellishing is beautiful. Caught up to you through Inspire Me Friday..I'm off to check out your blog a bit more! Lisa

Jennifer Grissom said...

This project is great, but we're only a card challenge at SACC. Thanks for sharing!

Loz said...

Fabulous project Rachel. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card... Love them boots
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Min said...

We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Hope to see you next week.
Hugs Nataliya

ARTfulWings said...

A simple but very stunning creation - lovely. Thank you for joining in with us over at The Hobby House. Polly

Kate M said...

Great project - love the colours you have used - great boots!!
xx