Followers

Monday, 10 June 2013

LIFE IS LIKE


Hi to you all another new week has started over at 


THE THEME IS  45 ANYTHING GOES 
HOST IS CHRIS 
SPONSOR IS 



HERE IS MY DT CARD 


How I made this card 
I used a shape template from Debbie Moore
I covered the white card with patterned paper 
I added some wasp tape and some gems and silver edge stickers 
I coloured my digi with promakers and cut out added to the card 
I then added some flowers and pins and a piano shaped button 
the digi stamp is from digi darlas life is like 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

MAKE IT MONDAY #44 WITH NICECRANE DESIGNS 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY #106 ANYTHING GOES 
CARD SCRAPS USE FLOWERS 
DIGI GALORE ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE 
WORD ART WEDNESDAY  # 83 ANYTHING GOES 
SISTER ACT CARD CHALLENGE ANYTHING GOES 
DIGI HAVEN ANYTHING GOES 

Thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs Rachel  

10 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a pretty card, great sentiment and I just love that cute piano button. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

Beverley said...

Rachel...I saw your card on Make it Monday and had to stop by your blog to see the rest of your work...what a great blog...thanks so much for sharing with us.

stampin' hugz
Beverley

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Rachel! This is a super creative and darling card. Don't quite know how you folded it or created it (I'm not good at that sort of thing), but I really like it. And where on earth did you ever find that tiny piano? SO cute!
Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us this week. May God bless your week and keep you as you create and share your art.
Be blessed,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful creation Rachel!!
Love the different fold!
thanks for sharing the TTCRD challenges.
hugs,Sandra

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel,,
The design and the embellishments are super sweet. I love any musical score on a card.
Thank you for sharing this fabulous art with us. Your participation this week at WAW is greatly appreciated.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

Jo Ann said...

What a unique shape cars. Love it! Thanks for blessing us with your art and hope you join us again for another inspiring Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful Shape Rachel.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Hjørdis said...

What a speciel creation, very nice ! Thank you for joing us at Card and scrap..
Hjørdis DT :0)

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Very pretty card! Love the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes