Followers

Saturday, 8 June 2013

KIT TIME



Hi to all 

back in just to show you all what I found 

had a clean  out in the craft room and found I had  a kit still to do from crafter's companions 
all on BEATRIX POTTER 

My Daughter and I just love her and have been to hill top house 4 times now I also have all of the CDS from crafter's companions 

here is part of the kit 4 rocking step cards 



To make these cards I used a kit and added some feathers and silk roses and long sprigs with beads on 

I would like to enter these cards in for some challenges 

INSPIRE ME FRIDAY #106 ANYTHING GOES 


MAKE IT MONDAY #143 WITH KENNYK ANYTHING GOES 


Thanks for dropping by and looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs Rachel 

4 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Rachel-
Saw your cards on Make It Monday. They are darling! Check out Simon Says Stamp Challenge. They are having a card drive for a young lady who has leukemia. I bet she would love a card like this!
TFS
DebiB
visit me anytime at
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

These shaped cards are so sweet, and I like your addition of embellishments! I spotted your beautiful works on MIM.

Cindy said...

Beautiful Rachel, such pretty shaped cards :D!

Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Such a sweet set! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes