Followers

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

HUG A MUG TIME


Hi to you all this lovely morning 
A special hi to all the lovely new followers thanks for joining in the fun 
Just a quick project for you today as I have to have some test done on my eyes this afternoon for the hospital and I wont be able to see for a few hours so I decided to post this today hope to be back on thursday 

Getting ready for Christmas fairs with my mug hugs lots of them so please scroll down through 




these have hot chocolate and marsh mallow spoon whisk or special tea bags spoon and a tea strainer 


To make the mug hugs I used patterns from search press book called 20 to make knitted mug hugs
wool knitting needles buttons beads ribbon brads

I would like to enter these into some challenges

INSPIRE ME FRIDAY  # 107 ANYTHING GOES 
INKY LINKY AND YARNS ANYTHING GOES 
CRAFT MY LIFE ANYTHING GOES 
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR  SHE GOES ANYTHING GOES 
MAKE IT MONDAYS # 145 WITH BUGABOO STAMPS ANYTHING GOES 

thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

5 comments:

May said...

WOW, What a Fabulous idea... these would make a Brilliant gifts... Love them... Thanks so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.... Hugs May x x x

Sandi said...

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Sandi ♥ Member of the CDAC DT

Billie A said...

I came over from MIM. I love those cup cozies. What a great idea and help to keep that added warmth.

Michelle said...

Hi Rachel

These are lovely but unfortunately as they are not Paper Craft they are not an eligible entry in to the Make It Monday linky party.

Michelle :o)

Linda Simpson said...

A great idea and will make fabulous gifts. Thank you for sharing at All Crafts.

Hugs
Linda
DT xx