Followers

Thursday, 13 June 2013

HOPE FOR SUMMER TO COME BACK

Hi to you all and welcome to all the new followers 

wish summer would come back and the dull weather rain and wind would go away 

that's  my moan  over now on to what I have been doing in the craft room I had a class at home this morning and we all did the same shape it is one that I have done before but I just made the smaller version 



To make this card I used cream card to make the shape 
I used purple paper to cover the sides I added some die swirls and pearly gems 
I coloured a digi with promakers and added a pearly gem to the centre of the flower in the girls hair 
and I added a sentiment happy birthday 

I would love to be back on the beach soon 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

BEARLY MINE CHALLENGE  # 90 ANYTHING GOES 
PARTY TIME TUESDAY # 124 FANCY FOLDS 
WHINISICAL DESIGNS SUMMER TIME FUN 
CRAFT ROOM CHALLENGE HERE COMES SUMMER 
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE #53 FOR A GIRL 
DIE CUTTING DIVAS #119 PURPLE PEARLS 
DIVAS BY DESIGN HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY PEARLS AND SWIRLS 

thanks for stooping and thanks for all the lovely comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

12 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Very cute! I love those flourishes and swirls! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs Whimsical Wednesday Challenges! Julie, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

craft-roomjulia said...

A great fun card with a very sassy beach babe. Thanks so much for joining us for our summer theme over at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxxx

Anne Fenton said...

What a great card...I really like it. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Elaine said...

What a gorgeous card Rachel , love the image too.
Thank you for joining us at Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
Hugs Elaine

Sandi said...

Pretty card!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Sandi ♥ Member of the CDAC DT

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

carol said...

wonderful creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE challenges x carol

Georgiana said...

Great card! It sure is putting me in the mood to go to the beach. Waiting for my daughter to finish Driver's Ed then it is time for a trip. Thanks for sharing at Whimsical Designs and Die Cuttin' Divas.

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
DT member
• Carson's Creations •

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the fold.
Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Maria said...

This is gorgeous, and such a lovely design! Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft-Room Challenge this fortnight.

Maria x

kanda said...

Fabulous card and super swirls. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

hazel said...

A fabulous card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.