Followers

Monday, 10 June 2013

HAT TIME

Hi all yes I am having a good  day in the craft room 

have done all my house work and  have my next DT message ready to go up later this morning now just lunch to do and the off into town to get some flowers for a flower demo I am doing tomorrow so I thought that I would pop in and show some hats

getting ready for winter sales at craft fairs 




Made from a crochet pattern 
wool ribbon flowers fluffy wool 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 

C.R.A.F.T   ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY  # 106 ANYTHING GOES 
CRAFT MY LIFE  ANYTHING BUT A CARD 

thanks for looking happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Rachel these are stunning lovely, great work :-) Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts Challenge,hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

May said...

WOW, These are stunning, Love the designs & colours... Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge...Hugs May x x x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Rachel, Thank you for joining us over at All Crafts Challenge.

Hugs
Linda DT