Followers

Friday, 14 June 2013

HAPPY DAY


Good morning to you all
this week it is a new week over at Brown sugar so please pop along and see what the lovely team B have been doing
challenge is graduation sponsor is Eureka 
had a class yesterday evening and this is the card shape we did 

front of card 

back of card

to make this card I used white card to make the shape from a template by Debbie Moor
I covered it in black paper
I used a Marianne design die to cut my centre pieces out in white and I stamped the sentiment in the middle
I added 3 digi stamps that I had coloured with promakers  and cut out
I also added some gems and the word graduate

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

WORD ART WEDNESDAY # 84 ANYTHING GOES
THE CRAFTER'S DIGITAL ART CENTRE ANYTHING GOES 
LINKINGS AND YARNS  ANYTHING GOES
PARTY TIME TUESDAY FANCY FOLDS
MAKE IT MONDAY  # 144B WITH NICECRANE DESIGNS
MEMA'S CRAFT MONDAY CHALLENGE ANYTHING GOES
PATH OF POSITIVITY # 3  STRENGTH
BEARLY MINE CHALLENGE # 90 ANYTHING GOES
NANA'S VICKIE'S CHALLENGE ANYTHING GOES


Thanks for popping by happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

6 comments:

Andreja L. said...

Fabulous design. So much lovely details; I like all :-))
Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMineChellenge,
Hugs, Andreja

Kym Upshaw said...

What a stunning graduation card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Karen Letchworth said...

An awesome fold and a cool creative card. Thanks for stopping by to share this in our challenge this week, and please do join us again very soon!
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Elena said...

wonderful card!!

Path of Positivity said...

Hi Rachel,
I'm back today with a different DT hat on. Thanks for leaving an explanation as to what you see as strength reflected in this project. It does indeed take strength and courage to face the challenges to get to the point where one can graduate and then to move on to the challenges of life, strength will need to be called upon even more so.

Thank you so much for joining this month on the Path of Positivity. I'm so glad that you found my challenge and I hope that I will see more of your lovely creations in the future.

May the sun always shine down on your path,
Lisa D.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Rachel! I have enjoyed browsing your blog this afternoon and really am impressed with the crafting projects as well as your paper projects - all are so imaginative and pretty. So I am now your newest follower. I especially like this "collage" like shaped card for graduation - very special and a wonderful message which contains hope, passion, and bits of the past, present and future - great card! hugs, de

{Creative Smiles}