Followers

Saturday, 8 June 2013

HAIR TIME

Hi to you all 
Well what can I say about the most lovely weather we are having I just hope this last a bit longer 

I have been out in the sun to day and have just popped on to blog some things I made on Friday

some hair toggles and a hair clip 

front view 

back view of some

to make the hair togs I used
material cut out circles and folded ans stitched together with running stitch to form flower shape I then made my own brads to match and used a hot glue gun to fix to flower and added band on back and covered the back of the band with small circle of material
The clasp ones I glued the clasps on the back

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges

RILEY AND COMPANY  CHALLENGE BLOG  ANYTHING BUT A CARD
CRAFT  # 210 ANYTHING BUT A CARD
THE CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTRE ANYTHING GOES 
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR ANYTHING GOES
CRAFT MY LIFE ANYTHING GOES
IN SPIRE ME FRIDAY  # 105 ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for stopping by Hi to all new followers
happy crafting to you all
hugs Rachel 

3 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Rachel...you are one busy lady! :) These hair ties are great! What an awesome idea. Thanks for joining us TTCRD!

Kathi
DT Member

Creative Genie said...

Very pretty adornments, Rachel. I bet they'll look adorable in a sweet little girl's hair.

Christine - CDAC DT

Sheryl said...

Amazing project! Your work is so detailed and precise. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Please stop by again. Hugs Sheryl xx