Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS


Afternoon to you all 
thought it was time to  start getting a few Christmas cards done 
I have done some for DT work but have started on some more 

here's  one of them and it is a gift card as the end part with the ribbon comes off as a bookmark 



To make this card I have used a card with perforated end book mark 
I have used gold card behind the book mark and folded back the cut parts to form a pattern and added some ribbon on the rest of the card I added paper and a topper some gold card sentiment sticker and some ribbon and some  holly 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

MAKE IT MONDAYS WITH CC DESIGNS 
Thanks for stopping and looking happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Rachel, I love the design! Popped over from MIM.
Tammy x

lalkygirl said...

What a fab Xmas card ,love the rich gold and green tones
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Fantastic shape card Rachel I spotted this on MIM. Faye

rachel said...

great card Rachel - love the fold and the santa and the lace looks fab! Thanks for joining us at hazels extra challenge this month and good luck x

Elena said...

It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for June. As there is Christmas greenery on your card it would also qualify for my CHNC 130: http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/chnc-challenge-130-christmas-greenery.html - would love to see it there too x